BE A RECRUITER: Part 1 of 5 Part Presentation
Yes, despite what you might have read about the economy, the staffing industry is HOT, HOT, HOT. Whether you are an experienced recruiter with 20 years in the bag or someone that came from another career, you should consider a career in staffing with TeamEliteAdvantage.com. It’s very rewarding in so many ways.
- We have a LOT of personal lifestyle flexibility (We are almost a country-club type of work environment).
- We share a lot of recognition.
- Working with TeamEliteAdvantage Employment Services, LLC can be very lucrative.
- We have excellent tools to give you the advantage in the industry.
- We have great training (by our leaders; online, through video, and daily conferences), and the experience you need around you to ensure your success.
PLUS, all or most of the time you can work from home, “virtually”. No physical office is needed these days, given the advancement of technology. All you need is an excellent internet connection, a zippy computer, a VOIP telephone (which we provide), a quiet home office in which to work, a hunger to help people, and an attention to detail.
We will provide you with all the training, guidance, coaching, and tools that you need to become successful, if you will supply the energy, dedication, determination, and work effort.
- There is NO recruiting experience necessary.
- You should have a STRONG understanding of the internet and social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- You should have a meticulous attention to detail (recruiting is a very detail oriented career).
- You should possess EXCELLENT communication skills; both written and verbal.
- You should have the ability to self-start each day and to self-motivate yourself. (We are not babysitters and do not have time to pump sunshine up your skirt. Either you want to make a lot of money helping a lot of people, or you do not.)
- You should have the INTESTINAL FORTITUDE to handle REJECTION and to think like a business person. (Recruiters frequently make 80-100 telephone calls each day…)
- You should be selfless and have the desire to work as part of a team and put the good of the team ahead of yourself (we do it together or not at all).
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR…
Events on May 3, 2013
Events on May 4, 2013
Events on May 5, 2013
Events on May 6, 2013
Events on May 7, 2013
Events on May 8, 2013
Events on May 9, 2013
Events on May 10, 2013
Events on May 11, 2013
Events on May 12, 2013
Events on May 13, 2013
Events on May 14, 2013
Events on May 15, 2013
Events on May 16, 2013
Events on May 17, 2013
Events on May 18, 2013
Events on May 19, 2013
Events on May 20, 2013
Events on May 21, 2013
Events on May 22, 2013
Events on May 23, 2013
Events on May 24, 2013
Events on May 25, 2013
Events on May 26, 2013
Events on May 27, 2013